Adeyabeba Ethiopia Association is a non profit association incorporated under the Japanese law. The association took its name from the national flower of
Adeyabeba Ethiopia Association is incorporated in the following non profit association categories:
1. Promotion of Health, medical treatment, or welfare
2. Promotion of social education
3. Promotion of science, culture, the arts, or sports
4. Protection of human rights or promotion of peace
5. International cooperation
6. Development of vocational expertise or expansion of employment opportunities
7. Administration of organizations that engage in the above activities or provision of liaison, advice, or assistance in connection with the above activities.
Adeyabeba Ethiopia Association is organized exclusively as an independent non-profit organization to promote common good among Ethiopians living in Japan and the people of Japan on the basis of voluntary service.
The association is not affiliated with any political, religious or crime establishments and in no terms will commission, promote or propagate activities related thereof.
The association operates altruistically and does not pursue primarily commercial goals.
The association is established to assist Ethiopians living in Japan based on the following sets of core objectives.